Academic English Tutorials
The Academic English Tutorials are a set of support classes for Engineering students. This program is provided to help students in need of extra English language and academic support.
- consists of 1.5 hour weekly workshops;
- runs in weeks 2 - 12;
- runs in semester 1 and 2;
- focuses on the basic English language and academic skills required to improve a student's chances of success in their studies;
- is free, and not compulsory; and
- is available to all students completing a post-graduate engineering degree.
The classes are run as a course, and are designed to build skills and capabilities over a series of lessons. There is no homework and no assessment for this course.
There are two versions, a general engineering version and one that is specific to ENGR90021: Engineering Practice and Communication (EPC). EPC students should sign up for the subject specific version, advertised within the subject. Other engineering students should use the link below:
Semester 2, 2019
Times and venue are available as you sign up.
Sign up here for the general engineering stream for Semester 2, 2019
Please direct enquiries to .